Dial Flow IV Infusion Set
Dial flow IV Infusion set comprises of a device that can be “dialed” to a specific infusion rate. They are ideally suited for gravity infusions and available in both vented (for bottles and bags) and non-vented (for Plastic bottles).
Some characteristics of our Dial flow IV Infusion set are:-
– Sharp spike for better penetration
– Reliable flow rate accuracy across the full adjustable scale,
– Latex Free
– Soft Clear Flexible Tubing.
– Sterile, Non-Toxic and Pyrogen Free.
– Rotating Lock to simplify connection to patient.
– Pinch clamp to facilitate immediate shut- off when necessary.
– Custom configurations available upon request.
Vented Spike with Guard/20 drops-ml/Drip Chamber 60mm/Fluid Filter-15 micron/Flow Regulator/ Dial Flow Regulator/ Latex Free ‘Y’-Site /Rotating Luer Lock Male Adaptor/ 2.7mm x 3.9mm PVC Tubing Length 50+130+15cm/EO Sterile/Paper Poly Pack / Quantities per Carton = 240 pcs
Vented Spike with Guard/60 drops-ml/Drip Chamber 60mm/Fluid Filter-15 micron/Micro Drip Tube/Flow Regulator/Dial Flow Regulator/ Latex Free ‘Y’- Site /Rotating Luer Lock Male Adaptor/2.7mm x3.9mm PVC Tubing-Length 50+130+15cm/EO Sterile/Paper Poly Pack / Quantities per Carton = 240 pcs